Last month I gave notice of termination of my tenancy in both my apartment and my office. I am starting to feel the pressure of the necessity to vacate my apartment and my office at the same time. I think I am going to have to pay for an additional month in the office in order to get out of it. That way I can concentrate on vacating the apartment in the one week left to me in April.
Just to keep up my spirits, I need to contemplate what I have gotten done to this point:
1. I have purchased my camper trailer and had the hitch mounted on my truck. I spoke with Russ at the RV dealership yesterday. The components are in to complete the wiring of my truck to handle the lights on the trailer. I have the plates for the trailer, and it is ready to pick up in a little over a week.
2. I have my Mexican car permit allowing me to cross the border in my truck with the camper trail on May 1 and stay for six months.
3. I have filed my income tax returns and paid the tax.
4. I have told everyone who needs to be told, with mixed results.
5. I had my passport already, but that counts as an accomplishment.
6. I have made great progress in getting cases closed or getting the clients transferred either to Dave Thinnes or Hugo Burdt.
There’s a start.